my Home Office

Friday, February 15, 2008

my Office at Home

Aaah.... Just look at my office. There is comfort built into it. It is an office fit for the CEO of a company. Why not give yourself a promotion? Well, mmmm..... I am the CEO of this office. I even have business cards to circulate to people.
My office is fully equipped as you can see in the picture. It is important to have a real office environment and feeling the moment you are seated at the table. I can sit here for hours, involved in the various biznes programmes, investments etc ( which I will introduce to this site one by one ). In order to be serious at home, do take the trouble to set up a comfortable office at a corner of your hall where there is not much family activity going on during day.
My computer is a Dell. I use a HP for printing, scanning, copying etc. I also have a modem together with a router to connect a notebook as well. I have a Nokia handphone and also a telephone. There is a wall fan to keep me comfortable.
My Goodness! I did not know that I was a real show-off, bragging about the set-up of my home office.
An idle mind is a devil's workshop! So keep yourself fully occupied if you have decided to stay home and try to earn some money with your computer. It may be difficult at first but never give up.

No comments: