my Home Office

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Weekends

Well, today is Saturday. The weekend cometh! Being a weekend, I do not sit at my home office in the morning. I take the weekends off, that is Saturday as well as Sunday. I have certain programmed household chores to be carried out in the mornings. I am not shy to mention them to you all. First, I need to wash my 4WD car. Then to bathe my beautiful dog, a labrador. This occupies the whole morning. But today I had an additional task, that was to attend a lunch gathering. It was a family outing with my wife and three kids.

It just came to my mind, besides my normal internet work, I also have something very interesting for everyone who reads my Blog. Now, those who like to write, start discussions on any topic that fancies them, respond and comment on other peoples discussions and earn some money doing all this, I have a link under Biznes Info on my blog. You can keep yourself real busy or occupied rather than waste time doing nothing and at the same time, Earn a bit of Money. How do you like that? Did I hear you all say " Wow, that's good " Fine then, try it!

I shall introduce more earning income plans as I go along.

No comments: